Control Valve (Two way)
Single seated, straight through valve
The A.Hock series 2000 is our two way control valve all-rounder. From standard to complex special solutions this control valve is mainly used in process-related applications in industry.
The valve is single seated and has a top-guided design. The straight through valves are actuated by pneumatic or electric actuators.
- Size: DN15 - DN200
- Pressure Rate: PN16 - PN40 / ANSI Class 150-300
- Body Material: carbon steel; stainless steel
- Flow Media: Fluids, gas and steam
- Actuator: pneumatic or electric actuators
The series 2000 highlights
- Excellent control characteristic
- Modular Design
- Long service life and maintenance-free operation
- Quick delivery
Our additional service for you
- We take over the sizing and calculation of your control valve
- We support you in finding the right actuator
- For a detailed consultation we can offer visiting you onsite
The series 2000 control valve is sold more than 100 000 times and regulates applications in the chemical, petrochemical, refinery, power plants and process industries worldwide.