Electric actuators of the Series E2000H
Actuators for control valves with industrial use
Solid, reliable, precise – even in the most challenging environments: The electric actuators of A. Hock’s Series E2000H provide intelligent actuating solutions for highly demanding industrial environments. The actuators are used to control and regulate control valves, providing high position accuracy for optimum process control.
The self-locking stem/stem nut is driven by an electric motor via a gearing. Load and limit switches define the stop for the end positions.
Article number: E2000H-SBA20
- 75-100 mm
- Max Kräfte
- 2-25 kN
- side handwheel
- 15-50 mm/min
- 24 V / 115 V / 230 V / 400 V 50/60 Hz, 24 V DC
Whether it’s in steel mills, in power plants, in water works or in HVAC systems – the electric actuators of the Series E2000H are particularly suitable for controlling and regulating challenging industrial environments.
Features and advantages
- load-dependent and limit seating
- valve protection: thrust monitoring against excessive forces
- blocking-resistant motors for short start/stop cycles
- modular design for easy extending of functions
- wide range of accessories