Electro-pneumatic positioner EP2500
Electro-pneumatic positioner for linear and rotary actuators
The EP2500 by A. Hock is a two-wire loop powered digital valve positioner that suits both linear and rotary actuators. It is fully powered by the 4–20-mA input signal and compatible with HART communication. Thanks to the one-button calibration feature, the positioner is adjusted to the valve automatically, and all control parameters are detected within only a few seconds. This is not only considerably time-saving but also leads to excellent control behaviour.
Article number: EP2502-00
- 4 to 20 mAHART optional
- not available
- ATEX II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4
The EP2500 is used on linear actuators or rotary actuators. The EP2500 is the successor of the Honeywell model series EP2201 / EP2301 / EP2401 and is ideal as a replacement.
Features and advantages
- easy and quick installation thanks to self-calibration (1-button handling)
- integrated optional module for position feedback
- intrinsically safe in line with ATEX guidelines and FM Class 1
- add-in switch and 4-20-mA position feedback option
- standardised mounting sets: VDI/VDE 3845 and VDI/VDE 3847
- HART option