Pressure Transmitter STG700
Gauge pressure transmitters of the Honeywell SmartLine series
Smart performance at a great price – with Honeywell’s STG700 pressure transmitter series. This gauge pressure transmitter is used for the high-precision measurement of fluids and gases. With its modular and robust pressure transmitters, the SmartLine system sets new standards for the overall performance in complex process environments.
Article number: STG77L-E1G000-...Go to overview
- HART, DE, FF, 4-20mA
- ATEX, IECEx …
- 0.065% of calibrated span
- 0,025% / per year for 10 years
- Relative Pressure
- -1 - 690bar
- 1/2" NPT internal thread / Flange or in-line
Honeywell’s STG700 transmitter is primarily used for hydrostatic tank gauging. It allows for a robust measurement unaffected by foam formation or vessel installations. In addition, the transmitter can be used for measuring process pressure in pipes.
Features and advantages
- multiple local display capabilities
- external zero, span and configuration capability
- alphanumeric display function