PID controller UDC2800
Powerful PID temperature controller of Honeywell
The UDC2800 is Honeywell's most powerful PID temperature controller. The stand-alone unit serves as a replacement for UDC2500 and UDC3200. It combines all the features of the older models, plus many more benefits: increased process control performance with improved display, faster configuration, higher accuracy and ease of operation.
Article number: DC2800, DC2900
- ¼ DIN
- Multicolor TFT LCD Display
- 2 Universal analogue inputs
- 2 digital inputs
The UDC2800 PID controller is mainly used in the heat treatment industry, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, glass, food and beverage, and ceramics industries - mainly in temperature processes with less than eight control loops. Application also: in furnaces, heating and drying ovens, boilers, heaters, climatic chambers and many more.
Features and advantages
- With 0.15 % accuracy, the UDC2800 is the best among single loop controllers.
- 100 ms sampling rate: This allows trends to be found up to 40% faster.
- Accutune III continuously adjusts the process to ensure precise control.
- Efficient process alarming and notification allows quick response to faults.
- Via Bluetooth, the PID temperature controller can be configured easily and quickly.
- The intuitive design with full-color TFT display makes it easy to read the data.
- Remote connectivity with Chamber-IQ allows alarm data to be sent directly to cell phones. Users do not need to be on site.
- With up to 64 setpoint segments and four PID sets, the UDC2800 supports several standards: RTD, TC, mV, mA, and RH, among others.