We exposed our control valve series 2000 as well as the three way valve V5066. The Honeywell Users Group gives an optimal platform to present the own product lines to a wide variety of trade visitors. The newly designed booth with our control valves and actuators attracted many potential buyers so we can already speak of a successful exhibition.
Here we want to list the most common questions (FAQ)
about our A. Hock control valves at the fair
- Are the A. Hock control valves able to operate under high pressure conditions?
Yes, our control valve series 9000 is specialized to work under high pressure conditions up to PN 160
- Do you still have spares for former Honeywell control valves like the series 800?
Yes, we still can deliver every kind of spares to all former Honeywell control valves.
- Do you only deliver spares for former Honeywell control valves?
No, since 2008 the control valves and actuators are fully manufactured by A. Hock GmbH.
We are a manufacturer and service company!
We can support you in new projects and extensions with new control valves and actuators!
- Where does A. Hock control valve casting come from?
A. Hock GmbH source all parts and components for our products from partners in Germany or in the neighboring countries in the European Union (EU). Our products are marked with the addition of "Preferential Goods".
- Could the A. Hock control valves be delivered with 3.1 material certificate according to AD 2000 guidelines?
Yes, for all our control valves and actuators the A. Hock GmbH uses the AD 2000 guidelines to meet the European pressure equipment directive.