Honeywell’s new SmartLine ST 800 Pressure Transmitter family replaces the ST3000 Series and includes absolute pressure, gauge pressure, draft range pressure, flanged and remote seal transmitters. Refineries, chemical and pharmaceutical plants and paper mills around the globe rely on these transmitters for accurate and consistent pressure measurement.
SmartLine ST 800 pressure transmitters offer the following features:
• Accuracy of up to 0.025%
• Stability of 0.01% per year
• Onboard pressure and temperature compensation
• Modularity with field-replaceable units
• Unequaled display capabilities
• External zero, span and configuration capability
• 90ms response time
• Polarity-insensitive electrical connections
• Lifetime 15-year warranty
• Unique integration capabilities with Experion® systems
• Intuitive human machine interface (HMI) ST 800 pressure transmitters provide comprehensive self-diagnostics to help maintain high uptime, meet regulatory requirements and attain high quality standards. Their broad 400:1 turndown ratio and modular design allow users to re-range or swap electronic modules, instead of having to stock transmitters with multiple ranges or electronic modules.
ST 800 transmitters can replace any 4-20 mA output transmitter in use today and operate over a standard two-wire system.
Other features include:
• Three-in-one piezoresistive sensor that combines a differential pressure sensor, temperature sensor and static pressure sensor to deliver a fully compensated output signal
• High-performance microprocessor with integrated A/D converters that delivers faster response times, higher accuracy and better rangeability
• A range of output communication options, including 4-20 mA, Honeywell Digitally Enhanced (DE), HART and FOUNDATION Fieldbus
• Integration with Experion PKS – this improves performance and provides other capabilities such as transmitter messaging, healthwatch diagnostic capabilities, maintenance mode indication, and tamper alarm/indication.