Process Recorder Multitrend GR
Electronic Multitrend process recorder
The Multitrend paperless process recorder by Honeywell is a flexible, reliable, state-of-the-art electronic recorder. The large, high-resolution 12.1-inch TFT display offers a clear, comprehensive overview of process data.
Intuitive bar charts, digital measurement displays and trend curves make it easy to interpret the recorded data. Thanks to the user-friendly touchscreen, operation and navigation are quick and easy.
What’s more, the Multitrend GR offers up to 48 analogue inputs with a minimum of 256 MB of integrated memory plus additional storage options via removable storage media.
- OPC UA, Modbus, USB
- 12,1'' LCD Display (XGA 1024x786 px)
- up to 48
- up to 16
- Interner Speicher
- up to 4 GB
Electronic process recorders such as the Multitrend GR are particularly suitable for highly regulated industries such as the food, beverage, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. What’s more, it is a great choice for processes with rapidly changing measurement parameters.
Features and advantages
- Fuzzy logging: The Multitrend GR’s real-time data compression method offers various benefits: On the one hand, storage capacity is improved, leading to less frequent data carrier changes. On the other hand, it allows for longer recording times and enhanced graphic display speed.
- Full data integrity and comprehensive security options:
- The captured data is stored in encrypted files, ensuring full data integrity and easy data accessibility. In addition, the Multitrend GR offers comprehensive password protection with four levels and up to 50 different users.
- Concurrent batch mode: The Multitrend GR’s batch recording feature is particularly useful for the food industry and for processes with chemical reactions. It allows for the management of data collected in non-continuous processes.