Electric actuators of the Series E2000P
Linear actuators for A. Hock industrial valves
The E2000P by A. Hock is an electric linear actuator that provides maximum reliability and a long service life even in heavy industrial use. In addition, it offers high positioning accuracy and a sturdy design. The central and clear arrangement of switching and sensor units makes it easy to adjust. What’s more, optional accessories are easy to retrofit.
Various other smart variants with integrated positioners and failsafe power failure backup by super-capacitors can be configurated as required.
Article number: E2000P-PSL201
- 50-100 mm
- Max Kräfte
- 1 - 25 kN
- Handwheel Switch / Handwheel
- 0,25 - 1,7 mm/s
- 24V / 115V / 230V / 400V AC 50/60Hz, 24V DC
The electric Series E2000P is mainly used in the process industry and in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. The cover and switching mechanism design of the linear actuators by A. Hock makes them suitable for a wider range of applications, provides more space for electronics and reduces costs.
Features and advantages
- vibration-proof potentiometer mounting
- valve protection: friction and spring clutch against excessive force
- blocking-resistant motors for short start/stop cycles
- easy extension of functionalities thanks to a modular design
- wide range of accessories